This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore’s HNWI and a comprehensive background of the Singapore economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
High Net Worth Trends in Singapore to 2015 report features:
• Independent market size of Singapore’s HNWI
• Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Singapore’s HNWI
• Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
• Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
• Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
• Singapore has the highest population density of HNWIs in the world; approximately one in 30 Singaporean residents is a HNWI.
• There are just over 150,700 HNWIs in Singapore, with an average wealth of US$4.8 million per person and a combined wealth of US$730 billion.
• The wealth of Singapore’s HNWIs increased by 24% (5.5% per annum) over the review period (2007-2011), boosted by particularly strong growth in 2009 and 2010 of 33% and 24% respectively. This was aided by strong growth in the local stock market in 2009 – the Singapore Exchange went up by 76% – and a rebound in the local property market during 2010.
• Over the forecast period, total HNWI wealth is forecast to grow by 47% (10.1% per annum), reaching US$1.1 trillion in 2015.
American Express Bank ANZ Bank Bangkok Bank Bank of America Bank of China Bank of East Asia Bank of India Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi BNP Paribas Singapore Calyon Citibank Singapore Hong Leong Bank Berhad HSBC Singapore ICICI Bank Indian Overseas Bank MayBank PT Bank Negara Indonesia RHB Bank Berhad JPMorgan Chase Goldman Sachs Standard Chartered State Bank of India Bank of Singapore DBS Bank Far Eastern Bank Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Singapore Island Bank The Islamic Bank of Asia United Overseas Bank Asiaciti Trust Singapore ATC Trustees (Singapore) Citco Singapore Credence Trust (Singapore) DBS Trustee EFG Trust Company (Singapore) Galaxias Fiduciary Services Scotia capital Tricor Singapore Trust Co (Asia) Asia Fund Services ANZ-OCBC Bank Islamic Bank of Asia Financial Alliance Henley Group Meyado Pacific Asset Management Prime Partners Theoria Capital Management Tradition Singapore Vickers Ballas Alta Advisers Finova GS Wealth Hans Rausing IIFL Asia Jordans Makara Capital Tano Capital Swiss-Asia NQ International OAKS Family Office Tano Capital Tao Trust Group Trident Trust Company Unigestion VP Bank-Singapore Wynnes Family Office Nean Wealth Advisors Ltd
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/58930/high-net-worth-trends-in-singapore-to-2015.html