This report provides the latest asset allocations of Singapore’s HNWI. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Singapore’s HNWI to 2015 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation
HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore to 2015 report features:
• Independent market size of Singapore’s HNWI
• Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011 • Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
• Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• The WealthInsight HNWI Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading database of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the HNWI Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI around the world. With the HNWI Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
• There are just over 150,700 HNWIs in Singapore, with an average wealth of US$4.8 million per person and a combined wealth of US$730 billion.
• Singapore has the highest population density of HNWIs in the world; approximately one in 30 Singaporean residents is a HNWI.
• Real estate is the largest asset class for HNWIs in Singapore, accounting for 28% of total HNWI assets. It is followed by business interests with 26%, equities with 18.1%, cash with 11.3%, fixed-income with 10.9% and alternatives with 5.8%. Real estate allocations are significantly higher than the global and regional averages.
• Business interests and alternatives were the best performing segments over the review period (2007-2011), driven by an influx of investors from the mainland and a rise in commodity prices.
• Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects a shift away from property and towards equities and business interests.
American Express Bank ANZ Bank Bangkok Bank Bank of America Bank of China Bank of East Asia Bank of India Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi BNP Paribas Singapore Calyon Citibank Singapore Hong Leong Bank Berhad HSBC Singapore ICICI Bank Indian Overseas Bank MayBank PT Bank Negara Indonesia RHB Bank Berhad JPMorgan Chase Goldman Sachs Standard Chartered State Bank of India Bank of Singapore DBS Bank Far Eastern Bank Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Singapore Island Bank The Islamic Bank of Asia United Overseas Bank Asiaciti Trust Singapore ATC Trustees (Singapore) Citco Singapore Credence Trust (Singapore) DBS Trustee EFG Trust Company (Singapore) Galaxias Fiduciary Services Scotia capital Tricor Singapore Trust Co (Asia) Asia Fund Services ANZ-OCBC Bank Islamic Bank of Asia Financial Alliance Henley Group Meyado Pacific Asset Management Prime Partners Theoria Capital Management Tradition Singapore Vickers Ballas Alta Advisers Finova GS Wealth Hans Rausing IIFL Asia Jordans Makara Capital Tano Capital Swiss-Asia NQ International OAKS Family Office Tano Capital Tao Trust Group Trident Trust Company Unigestion VP Bank-Singapore Wynnes Family Office Nean Wealth Advisors Ltd
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/58914/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-singapore-to-2015.html