Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook Survey report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading medical device industry executives. It analyzes how medical device companies’ procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2011–2012. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 385 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 57% represent Director and C-level respondents
• The report is based on primary research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa & Middle East
• This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments. Key topics covered include medical device industry buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities for the medical device industry, economic outlook and business confidence.
• In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12-24 months
• The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
Reasons to Buy
• Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future
• Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs
• Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers
• Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
• Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers
China, Brazil and India are predicted to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the medical devices industry. Stronger economic growth, government funding and reforms, changing consumer lifestyles, increasing penetration of medical insurance products and a rise in disposable income in these regions are fueling growth. The majority of the medical device manufacturing companies will be increasing procurement spend over the next 12 months. The average size of the annual procurement budgets of medical device manufacturing companies is US$XX.XX million.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/23990/global-medical-devices-industry-outlook-survey-20112012-industry-dynamics-market-trends-and-opportunities-buyer-spend-and-procurement-strategies.html