Debenhams plc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Debenhams plc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Debenhams plc"
Debenhams plc SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Debenhams plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Debenhams plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Debenhams plc (Debenhams) operates a chain of department stores across the globe. The company primarily operates through a single segment: Retail. The key products offered by the company includes apparels for men, women and kids, lingerie, health and beauty products, accessories, gifts and homewares. In addition, the company offers a mix of own brands, international brands and concession brand such as Red Herring, Mantaray, Bluezoo, Chanel, Clarins, Coast, Oasis, Jacques Vert and Wallis. As of September 2011, the company operated 169 stores in the UK, Ireland and Denmark and 65 franchise stores across 25 countries. Debenhams is headquartered in London, the UK.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66250/debenhams-plc-retailing-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html